Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

Pardon me with this late post, but how on point is Rihanna's wax figure? It looks AMAZING. Even the hair color of her bangs looks exactly like how it was when she had her hair colored blonde. The only thing that I don't think is too too accurate is her boob size lmao. Those babies on the wax figure look so much bigger than what Rihanna is really working with. Agree?

Also, can we just feign over Rihanna's new long hair red look? I didn't know if I liked the big red bang before but I definitely like the head full of red. That's saying something especially since I don't think red looks good on everyone. Only a handful can pull it off and she's one of them.

0 ♥:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life of a PYT ♥. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.